Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475 series
Fast A4 colour printer with big features – ideal for busy offices. Benefit from the large colour touchscreen, fast scanning and flexible connectivity including Cloud Management, all on the consistent imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform. An excellent choice for end-to-end document management and finishing capabilities. A fantastic Canon multifunction printer and Office photocopier printer for an office setting.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475 Series
UNIFIED FIRMWARE PLATFORM
Common Firmware and features that apply to all imageRUNNER ADVANCE Generation 3 2nd Edition models
- Prevent unauthorised distribution of sensitive information with our most sercure imageRUNNER ADVANCE ever through an array of standard and optional document security features.
- Choose from device based or Cloud based authentication without the need for an additonal server.
- Ability to disable functions by user to prevent unauthorised usage.
- Secure Print and Mailbox enhance document confidentiality.
- Ensure information privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
- Mitigate the risk associated with the governance of sensitive information and data privacy (PII data) with the Industry-first Data Loss Prevention and auditing of prints, copies, scans and faxes through uniFLOW.
- Technology designed to reduce total cost of print.
- Advanced personalisation enables a unique, personal experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow needs.
- Intuitive user interface with a large, responsive colour touchscreen with smart phone-like usability.
- Motion sensor technology wakes device from sleep mode.
- Convenient Staple-on-demand functionality.
- Automatically remove blank pages when scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft® PowerPoint.
- Effortless capturing of paper-based documents with rapid single pass scanning (DADF) and smart media handling capabilities such as multi-sheet feed detection, help speed up the process of digitising documents.
- Secure mobile printing as standard.
- Enable guest printing with Direct Connection.
- Substitute your PC for your smart device to complete your day-to-day workflows.
- Support for industry standards such as Apple Airprint® and Mopria®
- Tight integration with uniFLOW Online Express, a Cloud based output management system.
- uniFLOW Online Express provides extensive tracking and reporting capabilities from a central web based system.
- Collaborates with business applications and external systems in the cloud.
- Canon’s MEAP platform provides process optimisation, by integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions such as uniFLOW.
- Canon’s device management tools give you a centralised point of control across your entire fleet, upgrade devices, check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, as well as manage address books and printer drivers.
- Supports industry and network standards i.e. PCL and Adobe PostScript for seamless integration.
- Technology designed to reduce total cost of print.
- User activity tracking provides visibility of print behaviour.
- Apply policies and restrict usage at function level by user*
- Remote diagnostics and assistance, help reduce costs by minimising downtime and time spent by IT resolving issues.
- Remote and centralised fleet management simplifies IT management of devices and fleets.
Quality and Reliability
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with intuitive user maintenance videos and status notifications, to help keep supplies replenished.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies provide high quality output to meet the needs of busy departments.
- Quiet finishing provides less interruptions to workers, keeping employees productive
- Incorporates sustainable design and a focus on minimising environmental impact.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Minimise waste with default 2-sided printing, secure printing, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them and change print settings at the device, achieving the desired results at the first time of printing
Remember to ask about our Managed Print Services.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475 III Series Benefits
- Colour and B&W output up to 35 ppm
- Customisable 10.1 inch (25.7cm) colour WVGA smartphone like touch screen
- Print, copy, scan, send, store and optional fax functionality
- Up to 2,300 sheet capacity
- Powerful in-house publishing and finishing capabilities
- Advanced security capabilities
- Easy device and fleet management
- Class leading energy efficiency
Security & Software Features
- PDF Encryption – Enables the user to send Encrypted PDFs as well as add digital device signatures to a PDF/XPS which help identify the device from which the document was sent through invisible and/or visible digital signatures.
- Encrypted Secure Print – Encrypts the print job in transit to the device and requires a password at the printer before documents can be printed.
- Secure Watermark – Deters duplication of sensitive documents by embedding hidden watermarks that become visible when copied.
- Hard Disk Drive Encryption – (AES-256bit/CBC, FIPS140-2 Validated), Common Criteria Certification (DIN ISO 15408)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) – Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase
- uniFLOW – Designed to help save time and money by providing effective controls over an entire print and/or multi-function printer fleet. uniFLOW is a customizable, modular solution that can be built from its many different components to fit the needs of an organization. uniFLOW offers organizations of any size a way to have printing productivity, secure follow-me printing, cost management, document capture, device management, mobile printing (any mobile device), CRD / Production print workflow and more.
- uniFLOW Online – A secure cloud-based printing solution for small and medium sized businesses designed to manage entire print environments. The solution aims to reduce overall printing costs and increase security.
- Cassette Module-AE1 – Adds one additional 550-sheet desktop cassette.
- Cassette Feeding Unit-AJ1 – Adds one additional 550-sheet cassette and a wheeled stand for floor standing use.
- Cassette Feeding Unit-AK1 – Adds three additional 550-sheet cassette and a wheeled stand for floor standing use.
- Plain Pedestal Type-F1 – The pedestal raises the device, without adding further paper capacity.
- Staple Finisher-Z1 – Offers one output tray holding up to 500 sheets. Corner stapling up to 30 sheets, (Includes Buffer Pass).
|Max Print Speed
|Approx. Monthly Volume
|Max Paper Capacity
Copy, Fax, Print, Scan