Canon imageRUNNER 525i
The compact Canon imageRUNNER 525i combines fast and efficient mono output with intelligent document handling to provide you with optimized workflows, cost savings and secure printing.
52 ppm (B&W) , All-in-one cartridge-based technology, uniFLOW Online Express cloud software, 3,200 sheets max.
Canon imageRUNNER 525i Detailed Features
Productive output and capture
The Canon imageRUNNER 525i handles the workloads of busy workgroups and departments, thanks to a robust design, a 3,200 sheet paper capacity and fast 52 ppm output speed. The large colour touch-screen, intuitive menus, and smart user authentication, provide a unique personalised experience and effortless operation. Document handling is effortless with rapid colour scanning and conversion into a range of formats. Documents can be tracked, secured, signed, archived and sent to a variety of destinations. For complete process optimisation, all imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices integrate tightly with a range of powerful output and information management software.
Award-winning¹ smart user authentication puts you in control of user access and rights, while providing visibility and activity tracking through reporting. To reduce management costs, this compact device provides the functionality of multiple devices in a single unit and can be managed consistently as part of a fleet of imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices. uniFLOW software offers further efficiencies through cost centre selection, print job redirection and detailed reporting.
Secure your information
Your information is protected through a range of standard features such as secure printing, control of user access and rights, activity reporting, plus secure erase of jobs on the hard disk drive. Additional security options offer compliance to the highest levels as well as industry-leading capabilities such as the ability to track or prevent breaches through Data Loss Prevention of prints, copies, scans and faxes.
Efficient integration and management
Support for industry standards combined with imageRUNNER ADVANCE’s powerful MEAP platform ensures seamless integration into IT environments and a tight link with Canon’s award-wining range of document solutions². The consistent imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform and management tools allow you to centrally and efficiently configure, manage and upgrade your device, whether individually, or as part of a larger fleet, as well as to monitor, report and diagnose for proactive and efficient maintenance.
Based on awarding-wining technologies³, this ENERGY STAR® qualified device offers a class-leading TEC* rating and consumes just 1 W or less in sleep mode. Adhering to the highest levels of environmental compliance, the device is also built using bio and recycled plastics for specified parts.
¹ Canon’s Universal Login Manager awarded BLI’s 2013 Outstanding Achievement in Innovation. Source: www.buyerslab.com
² Canon awarded BLI’s 2013 Document Imaging Solutions Line of the Year. Source: www.buyerslab.com
³ Canon awarded BLI’s Energy Efficiency Line of the Year 2013 Source: www.buyerslab.com
* Methodology defined by ENERGY STAR (www.eu-energystar.org)
Remember to ask about our Managed Print Services
Canon imageRUNNER 525i Benefits
- Efficient mono A4 output at 52 ppm
- Space-saving design
- Customisable 17.8 cm tiltable colour SVGA touch screen
- Up to 3,200 sheet capacity
- Powerful capture, cost control and integration
- Advanced security options
- Class-leading energy efficiency
Security & Software Features
- uniFLOW – Designed to help save time and money by providing effective controls over an entire print and/or multi-function printer fleet. uniFLOW is a customizable, modular solution that can be built from its many different components to fit the needs of an organization. uniFLOW offers organizations of any size a way to have printing productivity, secure follow-me printing, cost management, document capture, device management, mobile printing (any mobile device), CRD / Production print workflow and more.
- uniFLOW Online – A secure cloud-based printing solution for small and medium sized businesses designed to manage entire print environments. The solution aims to reduce overall printing costs and increase security.
- Cabinet Type-H (Small) – Used for adjusting the height of the device and also providing the caster when the optional Cassettes are installed.
- Cabinet Type-L (Large) – Used for adjusting the height of the device and also provides space to store toner or additional paper supply.
- FL Cassette-AS1 – The cassette serves as a replacement cassette for the standard drawer and Cassette Module-AA1. It holds up to 550 sheets and supports up to legal media.
|Max Print Speed
|Approx. Monthly Volume
|Max Paper Capacity
Copy, Fax, Print, Scan